1. Standing in line at 4am so I can be one of the first to charge Wal-Mart when they open the doors at 5am.
2. Going to Garden Ridge Pottery on Thanksgiving Day to shop till I drop.
3. Searching for an Xbox 360 – or any other video game for that matter.
4. Watching a parade, either in person or on television.
5. Attending a football in person. Since My Beloved is an “All Sports, All the Time” kind of gal I take the 5th when it comes to televised football.
6. Putting up my Christmas Tree or decorations. That can wait till the daughters come home so they can help.
7. Wrapping presents. Gift cards don’t need wrapping.
8. Going through an airport metal detector.
9. Cooking a mega course meal.
10. Eating Green Bean Casserole. Or anything with marshmallows.
What I am Doing
Curling up on the couch with a good book, my laptop and some good blogs.