I found this meme over on Chalkdust’s blog – and since it’s been a long day I’m letting myself get tagged!
5 items in my fridge
3. 1 lb of Starbucks Espresso Freshly ground
4. Yogurt – to go with the raspberries and blueberries
5. Leftover mushroom pizza.
5 items in my closet
1. Golf shirts
3. Shoes I won’t ever wear and should get rid of
4. Kitty fur dust bunnies
5 items in my car
1. An umbrella
2. Boxes of books heading toward a garage sale or Half Price Books
3. CDs to listen too when Morning Edition / All Things Considered isn’t on
4. Couple of boxes of kitchen stuff- I downsized and they are headed for a garage sale I’m having this weekend
5. Key map – for finding garage sales I want to check out.
5 items in my purse, don’t have a purse, have a backpack
1. Cell Phone
And like Chalkdust, I’m not going to tag anyone – take and run with it if you come down with a case of writers block! That’s what I like about meme’s – they are perfect for the days you are to tired to write a coherent post! I shifted books all day today at work and I'm beat!