1. Alarm didn't go off
2. Forgot to put coffee in the coffee pot last night. No matter how state of the art the programmable coffee pot is , it does need actual coffee in it to operate.
3. Stopped at Starbucks for the necessary caffeine fix. Put cup in cup holder. Turned a corner. Cup fell out of cup holder spilling the latte in the process. Will have to clean floor mats when I get home
4. My new pants are to tight. Must stop eating sweets. Schools are not a good place to diet.
5. I was convinced it was Friday. It's Thursday. Still have tomorrow to get through.
6. The 3 headed monster known as the TAKS test rears its ugly head next week
7. The cat tried to use the litter box and missed.
8. The washing machine has temperament. I suspect it will soon become an ex-washing machine.
9. The hot, muggy summer weather has arrived with a vengeance. I fear record highs are in our future.
10. The batteries to the library laptops are giving up the ghost. No funds to replace them.
11. Teachers are very, very tired and tempers are short.
12. It's about time for a new laptop but I've not heard anything good about Vista.
13. The kids are wild and woolly and so ready for school to be over. So are we.
On a positive note - there are only 24 more days of school!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants