Friday, February 04, 2005

Cough, sniff, Sneezle, Hack

It's everywhere. Every class I've seen this week has had 3 or 4 kids absent. Teachers are out. It's running rampant on the blogs - humm.....if my computer can catch a virus from the internet can I catch one too?

Well, I caught it. I have no voice. It gave out during a particularly spirited rendition of The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog. Stay tuned for the sequel - The Pigeon Needs Some Niquel.

Two hours of waiting at the Doctor's office for a 10 minute consolation. With a medical student who isn't any older than my own daughter. Not only do I feel sick, I also feel old.

And after a stop at the pharmacy I also feel poor. And I have health insurance. What do folks do who don't.

I should go pack books but the pillow is much more compelling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by thanks to Blogexplosion - interesting blog! I will return.
Faith (http://rasputina.typepad.com)