Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Rain, Rain, Rain

This has been on of the wettest summers I can remember - the storms keep rolling in every afternoon and with them come flooded streets and all the general inconveniences of big city life.

We're about ready to leave for Europe - I can't really believe it's going to happen - I guess it will sink in when we get on the plane. I'm going to see Paris!
And Austria and Holland and some other assorted places. We've had to put the trip off several times due to work and health reasons so part of me thinks something will come up again to postpone the trip.

More in-services today - they don't seem ever to end. However, it does result in work getting done and brownie points so they do serve a purpose. Not to mention picking up some good gossip and assorted bits of information.

No comments: